Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
Price, specifications and terms of offers are subject to change without notice. Chilliwack Integrity Computers Ltd. (hereafter referred to as CIC) is not responsible for typographical and/or photographic errors. All products are accompanied by the original manufacturer warranty. CIC does not offer any technical support.
Important Ordering Information
All orders require about 1 to 3 business days processing before shipment for any product designated as "In Stock". While CIC makes every attempt to maintain accurate stock information, CIC is not responsible for the accuracy of inventory. In the event of a discrepancy regarding availability of a product, CIC has the right to fully refund a customer for the full purchase price, in lieu of timely delivery of merchandise.
- CIC processes and ships Monday to Friday, and is closed on weekends and holidays.
- No deliveries are made by carriers on weekends or holidays.
- No deliveries to Post Office Boxes.
- You may be contacted at the phone number registered with your credit card for security purposes.
Prices shown on the CIC site do not include taxes or shipping and handling fee, unless otherwise noted. Prices are in CANADIAN dollars unless otherwise noted. The price charged for an order will be the price in effect at the time the order is made.
Shipping & Possible Risks During Shipping
When products are shipped to you by common carrier, CIC's liability to you for breakage and/or non-delivery of the products by the common carrier to you will be limited by the limits of liability provided by the common carrier's terms and conditions of carriage. You may wish to purchase insurance from loss or breakage during carriage for full insurable value of the products you have ordered by making the appropriate requests when placing your order with CIC.
Customer Satisfaction Policy
Products sold by CIC are covered under a limited 30-day DOA (dead-on-arrival) policy, from the original invoice date, and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- ALL merchandise requires an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) issued by CIC for return. RMA numbers are valid for 7-days with a small leeway for shipping times. Merchandise returned to us without a valid RMA number will be refused and shipped back to the customer at the customer's expense. Please allow 5 to 10 business days for testing and refunds to be processed.
- Returned merchandise must NOT be physically damaged, including damage due to improper installation or overclocking. This includes any physical alteration to the product, modifications not approved by the manufacturer, bent pins, etc. No returns, refunds or exchanges for any special order products, Notebooks, PDAs, Televisions, Retail Box Software, OEM Software, Computer Games, Video Games, DVDs, CDs, or any products marked as "no returns" or carries a similar description on the products' page. All products are eligible for original manufacturer's warranties. Please contact the manufacturer directly. All fees, including "shipping and handling", insurance coverage fees, and "Rapid Replacement" fees are non-refundable.
- Opened merchandise WITHOUT original packaging or materials is not eligible for return. Opened merchandise WITH original packaging and materials may be eligible for return within our 15-day satisfaction policy and will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Returns MUST include all original parts and packing materials and a CIC RMA number, or the return will be rejected. CIC reserves the right to refuse any returns or refunds for merchandise. DOA
- LCD monitors and other products with LCD displays (i.e.: notebooks, cameras, etc.) adheres to the dead-pixel policy that been established by most of the manufacturers. Any product with an LCD screen must be a minimum of 7 (seven) dead LCD pixels to be considered defective. Please contact the manufacturer of the product for additional warranty information if you receive a product with less than 7 dead pixels.
All product warranty coverage after 30-days will be handled directly by the product manufacturer. CIC reserves the right to refuse any returns or refunds for merchandise.
For DOA (dead-on-arrival) returns, the 15% restocking fee may be waived at the sole discretion of CIC after verification of the product condition.
CIC charges GST (Good and Service Tax) to all customers in Canada, HST (Harmonized Sales Tax) to applicable provinces and territories.
Regional Recycling Fees
Provinces and territories where recycling or environmental fees are collected are included in the price of purchase.
Terms of Purchase
CIC is a retailer/distributor only. Products sold are not manufactured by CIC. CIC makes no representation or warranty with respect to the products except those stated in this document. CIC disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, as to any such product, including and without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and any implied warranties arising from statute, trade usage, course of dealing, or course of performance.
You ("the Customer") and CIC agree that these Terms and Conditions are the sole terms and conditions governing the sales transaction between the Customer and CIC. Any attempt to alter, supplement, modify or amend these Terms and Conditions by the Customer will be considered a material alteration of this agreement and, therefore, are null and void. In addition, these Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time, without prior written notice. Therefore, please check these Terms and Conditions carefully each time you place an order with CIC.
Limitation of Liability
CIC shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if CIC has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
All items sold through CIC is sold "as-is" or "with all faults." The entire risk as to the quality and performance of these items is with the buyer. Should any of these items prove defective, do not function, or function improperly in any way following their purchase, the buyer, and not the manufacturer, distributor, or CIC, assumes the entire cost of all necessary servicing or repair.
Title to hardware products and to the media in which software products are embodied passes to the Customer upon shipment by CIC. Title to software remains with the licensor of the software.
These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted under and governed by the laws of British Columbia, without giving effect to conflicts of law rules. Headings used in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience of reference only and are not intended to be part of, or to affect the meaning or interpretation of these Terms and Conditions.
All dispute, controversy, or claim against CIC arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions, their interpretation, or the breach, termination or validity thereof, or any related purchase shall be resolved exclusively and finally by arbitration administered by the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
The arbitration will be conducted before a single arbitrator, and will be limited solely to the dispute or controversy between you and CIC. The arbitration shall be held in any mutually agreed upon location in person, by telephone, or online. Any decision rendered in such arbitration proceedings will be final and binding on each of the parties, and judgment may be entered thereon in a court of competent jurisdiction.
The arbitrator shall not award either party special, exemplary, consequential, punitive, incidental or indirect damages, or attorney's fees and each party irrevocably waives any such right to recover such damages. The parties will share the costs of the arbitration, (including the arbitrator's fees, if any) in the proportion that the final award bears to the amount of the initial claim.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be illegal, invalid or un-enforceable, in whole or in part, the legality, validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected or impaired.
The Terms and Conditions stated herein are declared to be Severable.
Errors, Misprints, and Omissions
Our goal is to provide current and accurate information on our website. However, errors, misprints, and omissions sometimes occur. These include but are not limited to incorrect or incomplete prices, descriptions, specifications, photographs or illustrations. CIC makes no warranty that the content of the website is accurate or complete.
Prior to shipment or delivery of any order, CIC may cancel, reject, correct, or terminate any order for products, services, or insurance for which the price was incorrectly displayed or where we otherwise displayed erroneous, incomplete, or inaccurate information. CIC cancel, reject, correct or terminate at any stage of the order processing, including after an order has been submitted and confirmed, and your credit card or debit card has been charged or an electronic funds transfer has been sent or received. In the event your order is cancelled by CIC after your credit card or debit card has already been charged, CIC will immediately issue a credit to your payment card account in the amount of the charge. Individual bank or credit union policies will determine when this amount is credited to your account.
CIC is not obligated to complete any sell of products, services, or insurance based on errors, misprints, or omissions on our website.
CIC may at any time, with no prior notice or liability to any website user (a) correct any error, inaccuracy, or omission; (b) change the products and services available on the website, or the prices, fees, description, and specifications of such products, services, and insurance; (c) limit quantities, promotional or otherwise, available for sale.
Problems with CIC's site can be reported to us by sending us a message through email. CIC reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions, including the customer satisfaction policies at any time, without notice. Posting of revised Terms and Conditions or amended policies shall constitute actual notice to customers. Please visit our website for the latest revision of these Terms and Conditions.